Oppo Enco Play (ETI61) True Wireless Earbuds.
• Bluetooth 5.2
• IPX4 Waterproof
• 94ms Low Latency
• 16 Hours Battery Backup
• DNN Call Noise Reduction
• Bluetooth 5.2 Low Latency Dual Transmission: OPPO Enco Play adopts the new Bluetooth 5.2 low-latency dual transmission, which brings a faster connection experience, improves Bluetooth anti-interference ability significantly. OPPO Enco Play comes with a Game Mode that offers a low latency of 47ms for better sync between audio and video.
• Semi In-Ear Design: OPPO Enco Play features a semi-in-ear design, comfortable to wear.
• 12mm Driver: OPPO Enco Play is with a 12mm driver unit, has two microphones in each earbud, and a bass booster tube for a punchy sound. The driver offers high-definition audio quality with deep bass, mids, and crisp highs.
• Touch Operation: OPPO Enco Play can be paired with OPPO phones running ColorOS easily by simply opening the case.
– Double-click the ear to play the next song. When a call comes in, you can also double-tap to answer or refuse the call.
– Long press the headset for 1s to control the volume.
• 4 Hour Battery Life: OPPO Enco Play packs a 25mAh battery offering a 4hour battery life on a single charge and goes up to 16 hours with the charging case of 300mAh.
• IPX4 Dustproof & Waterproof: OPPO Enco Play comes with an IPX4 rating for water resistance and is compatible with Android as well as iOS.
Model: Enco Play(ETI61)
Bluetooth Version: 5.2
Driver Diameter: 12mm
Frequency Response Range: 20 – 20KHz
Speaker Sensitivity: 112dB@1kHZ
Mic Sensitivity: -38dBv/Pa
Codecs: AAC SBC
Battery Capacity: 25mAh(Earbuds)/300mAh(Charging Case)
Charging Time: 1.5h(Earbuds)/1.5h(Earbuds+Charging Case)
Play Time: 4h/16h(With Charging Case)
Charging Port: USB Type C
Waterproof Level: IPX4