Baseus GaN5 20W 1C Mini Fast Charger Set (CN) With Superior Series Type-C To Lightning Fast Charging Data Cable.
• Mini And Compact: Super-mini size occupies little space on the outlet and is easy to carry around
• 20W PD Fast Charging: Supports fast charging and is compatible with Apple 13/12 series, safe and stable
• Advanced GaN Technology: GaN technology offers a higher energy conversion rate with quicker response in a smaller size
• Baseus Cooling Technology: Uses nanotechnology to stimulate the infrared resonance of the radiating surface to accelerate the heat dissipation process, safe fast charging all the way
• Multiple Safety Protections: Built-in over-voltage, over-current, over-power, under-voltage, electrostatic, over-temperature, short circuit, anti-interference protections, guaranteeing your charging safety.
Name: Baseus GaN5 Fast Charger 1C
20W CN (Mini)
Model No: CCGAN20C5-M
Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A Max.
Type-C Output: 5V 3A; 9V=2.22A
Product Weight: About 31g (Without Packaging)
Name: Superior Series Fast Charging Data
Cable Type-C to iP PD 20W
Interface: Type-C to iP
1. Energy conversion rate up by 6%: At indoor 25C temperature, compared to Baseus Super Si 20W charger, the energy conversion rate is up by 6% (Max.). The data is collected from the Baseus Lab.
2. Size down by 50%: Compared to Apple original 20W charger, our size is down by 50%. The data is collected from the Baseus Lab.
3. Power density up by 76%: Uses smaller and less packaged components, compared to Baseus Super Si 20W charger, the power density is up by 76%.
4. Up to 50% charge in 26min: Use with the Baseus Superior series PD 20W fast charging cable, at 25C temperature, to charge an Apple 13 up to 50% in about 26min. The actual charging time may vary according to different environments, please refer to the actual use. The data is collected from the Baseus Lab.
5. Energy loss down by 25% during standby: Uses low-power consumption components, compared with Baseus Super Si 20W charger, the energy loss during standby is down by 25%. The data is collected from the Baseus Lab.
6. Charging temperature down by 10%: At indoor 25’C temperature, under full discharge for 4h/8h, compared with Baseus Super Si 20W charger, the charging temperature is down by 10%. The data is collected from the Baseus Lab.
7. AC 100-240V wide voltage range: Conforms to global input voltage standards.
8. BCT cooling technology, the infrared resonance effect of radiator surface is excited by nanotechnology to accelerate the rapid heat emission from the radiator surface, so as to effectively improve the heat dissipation efficiency.
9. The above data are measured by the Baseus laboratory, the actual use will be slightly different depending on the specific circumstances.
There are no reviews yet.